Interested in an opportunity to become part of an established organization with an excellent reputation and proven track record of success in the Glass and Glazing, Building Façade and Custom Ornamental Metals Construction Industry?
AFI Glass & Architectural Metal Inc. is actively seeking self-motivated, forward-thinking candidates for Project Management positions. AFI is a Premier Glazing Contractor specializing in Design, Engineering, Fabrication and Installation of; Curtainwall, Storefront, Windows, Structural Glass Systems, Interior Glazing, Entrances, Metal Panel and Façade Systems, Custom Ornamental Metals and more. AFI have an extensive resume of successfully completed projects and have consistently been awarded Glass Magazine’s ‘Top 50 Glaziers in the United States’ year after year. Geographical area of work is in the NYC metropolitan area up to Albany and our main office is located in Poughkeepsie NY.
Project Manager Requirements:
- Candidates that cannot make daily commute to main office located in Poughkeepsie, NY need not apply.
- Relevant Construction Management, Project Management, Estimating and/or Architectural Experience preferred.
- 2 to 4 Year Degree in Construction Management or equivalent preferred
- Experience with Glass and Glazing, Façade Systems, Ornamental Metals or Similar is preferred.
- Business Management acumen
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong leadership, teamwork, organizational and time management skills
- Computer Savvy
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary (based on experience and background)- Send salary requirements with resume
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Travel allowance
- Performance based bonuses
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $52,000.00 – $110,000.00 per year